Looking for a reliable contractor in Detroit area

Detroit, MichiganWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking for a reliable contractor in Detroit area

Rental Property Investor · Yonkers, NY · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 7 votes

Hi folks,

I'm looking at a couple of fix and hold projects in Detroit area, that is definitely going to require a reliable team/contractor. Please respond with any recommendations and I'll take it from there.

Thanks!

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    Why aren't you having your PMC handle this?

    We do renovations for our clients.

    Logical Property Management4.9454 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Yonkers, NY · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    2y

    I'm working with a real estate agent. But wanted to get a 2nd or 3rd opinion

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.