Looking for a mentor

Looking for a mentor

Investor · Member since 2024 · 21 posts · 11 votes

I am currently just starting out with real estate investing. Have been reading books and watching videos to gain knowledge on investing.  I've attended a few local workshops and wanted do get started in wholesaling and rentals (short and long term). I am looking for experienced wholesalers or other investors who I can gain real life experience from. If I can find someone in the NY / NJ metro area would be great but am open to anyone. I'll listen to anyone who can guide me get off the ground. Someone who I can build long lasting connection with and learn from is ideal.

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · NJ · Member since 2021 · 568 posts · 127 votes
    2y

    I an an Investor, lender and agent in North Jersey, more than happy to jump on a call, send me a DM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.