Looking for a multi-unit long-term property manager in Cleveland OH!

Looking for a multi-unit long-term property manager in Cleveland OH!

Member since 2022 路 3 posts 路 7 votes

Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 

6Reply
161 views

Most Popular Reply

Remington LymanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 6k+ posts 路 7k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Abby Haralson:

Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 


 I can send you some referrals in Cleveland!

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant 路 Cleveland 路 Member since 2020 路 6k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 


     I know most of them. Happy to recommend.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2022 路 51 posts 路 43 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 

    Hi @Abby Haralson, establishing a strong relationship with an experienced property management team here in Cleveland is an excellent choice for an OOS investor. Happy to send information over to see if we'd be a great fit!  

  • Property Manager 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2022 路 80 posts 路 48 votes
    2y

    Hi Abby, sent you the recommendation in your inbox. Thx.

  • Real Estate Consultant 路 Cleveland 路 Member since 2020 路 6k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 

     i KNOW MOST of them, happy to help 
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 292 posts 路 364 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 

    Congratulations on your upcoming property acquisitions! While I'm based in Columbus, I have solid connections in Cleveland for property management. Let's connect!

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 255 posts 路 248 votes
    2y

    Congrats on getting under contract!

    We are probably the fastest growing PM firm in Cleveland, happy to set you up with a long-term team that鈥檚 been around for 8+ years now. Feel free to DM or connect through our site.

  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus & Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2023 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y

    Congratulations Abby! I hope they both close swiftly. 

    I can send you a list of PM's some of my clients use in Cleveland. 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Member since 2023 路 831 posts 路 577 votes
    2y

    congrats!

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 6k+ posts 路 7k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 


     I can send you some referrals in Cleveland!

  • Realtor 路 Columbus Ohio, Cleveland Ohio 路 Member since 2022 路 849 posts 路 830 votes
    2y

    Hey Abby, I've got a list of PMs and Contractors as well as Lenders who've been a big help for my investors when acquiring properties. Let's connect and I'll send it your way.

  • Real Estate Consultant 路 Cleveland 路 Member since 2020 路 6k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @David Miller:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 


     I know most of them. Happy to recommend.

     @Bob S. I'd love to connect with you as well. I'm looking for a property manager for a duplex in Cleveland. Do you have any you would recommend? 


     Hi yes of course,

  • Bobby MacikPro Member
    Member since 2023 路 26 posts 路 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 


     I know most of them. Happy to recommend.


     Hey Bob, I'm in the same boat as Abbey...can you pass along some recommendations for the west side of Cleveland? Thanks!

  • Bobby MacikPro Member
    Member since 2023 路 26 posts 路 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 

    Hi @Abby Haralson, establishing a strong relationship with an experienced property management team here in Cleveland is an excellent choice for an OOS investor. Happy to send information over to see if we'd be a great fit!  


     Hey Gabrielle, I'm in the same boat as Abbey...can you pass along some recommendations for PM's for the west side of Cleveland? Thanks!

  • Bobby MacikPro Member
    Member since 2023 路 26 posts 路 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Carla Kordab:

    Hi Abby, sent you the recommendation in your inbox. Thx.


     Hey Carla!, I'm in the same boat as Abby...can you pass along some recommendations for PM's for the west side of Cleveland? Thanks!

  • Bobby MacikPro Member
    Member since 2023 路 26 posts 路 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Harrison Chow:
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 

    Congratulations on your upcoming property acquisitions! While I'm based in Columbus, I have solid connections in Cleveland for property management. Let's connect!


     Hey Harrison! I'm in the same boat as Abby...can you pass along some recommendations for PM's for the west side of Cleveland? Thanks!

  • Bobby MacikPro Member
    Member since 2023 路 26 posts 路 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jad Boudiab:

    Congrats on getting under contract!

    We are probably the fastest growing PM firm in Cleveland, happy to set you up with a long-term team that鈥檚 been around for 8+ years now. Feel free to DM or connect through our site.


     Hey Jad, I'm in the same boat as Abby...can you pass along some recommendations for PM's for the west side of Cleveland? Thanks!

  • Bobby MacikPro Member
    Member since 2023 路 26 posts 路 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Samuel Diouf:

    Congratulations Abby! I hope they both close swiftly. 

    I can send you a list of PM's some of my clients use in Cleveland. 


     Hey Samuel, I'm in the same boat as Abby...can you pass along some recommendations for PM's for the west side of Cleveland? Thanks!

  • Bobby MacikPro Member
    Member since 2023 路 26 posts 路 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Remington Lyman:
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 


     I can send you some referrals in Cleveland!

    Hey Remington! I'm in the same boat as Abby...can you pass along some recommendations for PM's for the west side of Cleveland? Thanks!
  • Bobby MacikPro Member
    Member since 2023 路 26 posts 路 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Simon Ashbaugh:

    Hey Abby, I've got a list of PMs and Contractors as well as Lenders who've been a big help for my investors when acquiring properties. Let's connect and I'll send it your way.


     Hey Simon, I'm in the same boat as Abby...can you pass along some recommendations for PM's for the west side of Cleveland? I'd appreciate connections with contractors as well who do light repairs and upgrades. Thanks!

  • Bobby MacikPro Member
    Member since 2023 路 26 posts 路 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 

    Hey Abby! Did you end up finding a property mgmt company that you're happy with? I'm in the same boat. I'm from OH but currently live in CA. I have family in Northeast Ohio that have been managing my units but I'd like to expand my portfolio and connect with a PM in the Cleveland, NE OH area to manage my current and future properties. Let me know. Thanks!
  • Realtor 路 Columbus Ohio, Cleveland Ohio 路 Member since 2022 路 849 posts 路 830 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bobby Macik:
    Quote from @Simon Ashbaugh:

    Hey Abby, I've got a list of PMs and Contractors as well as Lenders who've been a big help for my investors when acquiring properties. Let's connect and I'll send it your way.


     Hey Simon, I'm in the same boat as Abby...can you pass along some recommendations for PM's for the west side of Cleveland? I'd appreciate connections with contractors as well who do light repairs and upgrades. Thanks!


     Hey Bobby, sure thing! Just sent you a DM.

  • Real Estate Consultant 路 Cleveland 路 Member since 2020 路 6k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bobby Macik:
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 

    Hey Abby! Did you end up finding a property mgmt company that you're happy with? I'm in the same boat. I'm from OH but currently live in CA. I have family in Northeast Ohio that have been managing my units but I'd like to expand my portfolio and connect with a PM in the Cleveland, NE OH area to manage my current and future properties. Let me know. Thanks!

     Hi, I know most of them having been doing biz out there for about 12 years. I am aware of which to avoid as well.  Also, I have about 10 guys that do repair/renos for me. Expert in everything that is Cleveland.   Happy to help. 

  • Real Estate Consultant 路 Cleveland 路 Member since 2020 路 6k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Abby Haralson:

    Hi all! I'm planning on going under contract for 2 properties this week (a duplex that could be converted into a triplex and a triplex). I'm an out-of-state investor and looking for a property manager for these 2 properties and future properties in the area. If you are a property manager or have worked with one in the area (good or bad experiences), I'd love to hear from you! 


     Hi did you close ? 

  • Investor 路 NC 路 Member since 2020 路 30 posts 路 30 votes
    2y

    Hey Abby

    I am an out of state investor as well and avoid Monument Property Management! They are the absolute worse and can鈥檛 properly communicate. They also  incorrectly promoted my rentals and took them 2 weeks to fix it wrong again 馃槨 I just switched over to IIP management 

  • Real Estate Consultant 路 Cleveland 路 Member since 2020 路 6k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Arun Dharan:

    Hey Abby

    I am an out of state investor as well and avoid Monument Property Management! They are the absolute worse and can鈥檛 properly communicate. They also  incorrectly promoted my rentals and took them 2 weeks to fix it wrong again 馃槨 I just switched over to IIP management 


    Im aware of most PM'S in Cleveland having been doing biz out there for many years, 1ks of move in and outs, happy to recommend. LLP HMM, I avoid them as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.