Realtors that specialize in multi-family units

Realtors that specialize in multi-family units

New to Real Estate · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 21 votes

Hello BiggerPockets community. I am currently planning on doing a cash our refinance on one of my properties to purchase a multi-family unit. I have been doing a lot of research on my own but I'm in need of a realtor that specialize in finding multi-family units. I'm praying to purchase in Clarksville, TN. If anyone know of any good realtor that specialize in working with investors on multi-family units in the Clarksville, Tn area please send them my way. 

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 20 votes
2y

Hey Danyale - I'm a Realtor & real estate investor in Clarksville. I'd be happy to help out any way I can. 

Crye-Leike Realtors, The JR Group 931.802.1222 [email protected] 2204 Madison St., Clarksville, TN 37043

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940 · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 319 votes
    2y

    Let me know if you have any questions in regards to what no income no doc financing would look like in those scenarios 

  • New to Real Estate · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 21 votes
    2y

    Thank you for responding, does this route include even higher interest rates than the national average rates?

  • Realtor · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    Hey Danyale - I'm a Realtor & real estate investor in Clarksville. I'd be happy to help out any way I can. 

    Crye-Leike Realtors, The JR Group 931.802.1222 [email protected] 2204 Madison St., Clarksville, TN 37043

  • New to Real Estate · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 21 votes
    2y

    Thank you, do you have a lot of experience with multi family investing?

  • Realtor · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    Yes - I have considerable experience in the multi-family space. I've helped several out-of-state investors purchase & sell  MFs in Clarksville, and have personally purchased a duplex and triplex. Feel free to reach out for references

  • John WilliamsBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2018 · 443 posts · 210 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Danyale Martinez:

    Hello BiggerPockets community. I am currently planning on doing a cash our refinance on one of my properties to purchase a multi-family unit. I have been doing a lot of research on my own but I'm in need of a realtor that specialize in finding multi-family units. I'm praying to purchase in Clarksville, TN. If anyone know of any good realtor that specialize in working with investors on multi-family units in the Clarksville, Tn area please send them my way. 


     Hey Danyale, I own and operate a boutique real estate brokerage and property management company here in Clarksville, TN. I am investor myself and I specialize in servicing investor clients. I actually have a 4 unit property I am considering selling. Let me know if I can help!

    Rent My Home - Property Management4.8207 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.