Duplex and Triplex - Washington DC for sale by owner

Duplex and Triplex - Washington DC for sale by owner

Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 10 votes

I have two properties in DC I am looking to sell. 

The first is a vacant triplex - all three units are 1BR/1BA. New roof and solar system.

The second property is a duplex with both units having 2BR/1BA. The upstairs unit is rented. New roof and solar system

 

Please let me know if you are interested in one or both properties. 

1Reply
8 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Nevins:

    I have two properties in DC I am looking to sell. 

    The first is a vacant triplex - all three units are 1BR/1BA. New roof and solar system.

    The second property is a duplex with both units having 2BR/1BA. The upstairs unit is rented. New roof and solar system

     

    Please let me know if you are interested in one or both properties. 

    Hit me up w the details
  • Real Estate Agent · Washington DC · Member since 2016 · 847 posts · 656 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Nevins:

    I have two properties in DC I am looking to sell. 

    The first is a vacant triplex - all three units are 1BR/1BA. New roof and solar system.

    The second property is a duplex with both units having 2BR/1BA. The upstairs unit is rented. New roof and solar system

     

    Please let me know if you are interested in one or both properties. 


     Potentially interested, send me the deets

  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hi Andrew!

    kindly share the details with me. I'm interested!

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Andrew Nevins

    Where in dc?

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 10 votes
    2y
  • Developer · Washington, DC · Member since 2023 · 41 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Feel free to let me know, I am a DC realtor who mostly works with investors. I might be able to find you a buyer, feel free to DM me and we can connect there. 

  • Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 10 votes
    2y
    Quote from @JC Coskun:

    Feel free to let me know, I am a DC realtor who mostly works with investors. I might be able to find you a buyer, feel free to DM me and we can connect there. 


     DM sent

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.