Property management in Marion Indiana

WantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Property management in Marion Indiana

Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hi,

I'm looking for management for 4 doors in Marion. Two currently have tenants.

Would appreciate referrals.

Thanks

1Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Gloria N GearBusiness Member
Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
2y

I am going to PM you some contact info for Jonah Hartsburg -- He was a property manager in Indianapolis, but moved up to Marion and is continuing to do flips and rentals up there.  I am not 100% sure how much property managing he is doing in the area, but he could point you in the right direction.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gloria N GearBusiness Member
    Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
    2y

    I am going to PM you some contact info for Jonah Hartsburg -- He was a property manager in Indianapolis, but moved up to Marion and is continuing to do flips and rentals up there.  I am not 100% sure how much property managing he is doing in the area, but he could point you in the right direction.

  • Real Estate Agent · Marion, IN · Member since 2019 · 134 posts · 67 votes
    2y

    Thank you, @Gloria N Gear! I live in Marion and am very involved in the residential real estate market here. I love connecting with investors and helping them in any way I can, most of which is simply connecting them with other people in my local network.

    Holly and I have connected and chatted about great managers in this market (see @Darin Moon).


  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    2y

    I've worked with a ton of PMs here in Indy and have some recs. Feel free to reach out directly and I will give you the names that are good... and the ones who aren't! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.