Developer · Rochester, NY · Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 1 vote
Hey all!
I'm 22 y.o. with experience in STR's and getting started with multifamily rental investing in Rochester, NY. I was hoping to get some recommendations for low money down hard money lenders and reliable contractors in the area. Anyone would be greatly appreciated!
Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2016 · 576 posts · 358 votes
2y
Cam, I've worked with many contractors in Rochester. Who to recommend really depends on the specifics of the job. What's the extent of the work? Are you looking at a $20,000 job or $200,000? What's involved: plumbing? Heating? Roofing? etc. More info might help me point you in the right direction.
Cam, I've worked with many contractors in Rochester. Who to recommend really depends on the specifics of the job. What's the extent of the work? Are you looking at a $20,000 job or $200,000? What's involved: plumbing? Heating? Roofing? etc. More info might help me point you in the right direction.
Thanks for the response, I am looking at between a $20,000 and $50,000 job, it would be very helpful to have plumbing, heating, and electric. Appreciate it!
NO PRIMARY RESIDENCES, NON-OWNER OCCUPIED ONLY, BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
We have lending partners throughout the entire United States that cover the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
Finger Lakes, NY · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 15 votes
2y
Highly recommend Lucky Duck Services, find them on Facebook. Owner is a master electrician by trade for the city of rochester. He just started a general contracting business last year.