Hi everyone, looking for any referrals or recommendations for DSCR lenders for Bryson City, NC. Had some pushback from lenders I have spoken to due to a lower population in Bryson City and therefore limitations on their lending on properties in that area. Has to be someone out there so any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you 馃檹
Hi everyone, looking for any referrals or recommendations for DSCR lenders for Bryson City, NC. Had some pushback from lenders I have spoken to due to a lower population in Bryson City and therefore limitations on their lending on properties in that area. Has to be someone out there so any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you 馃檹
Hey Alan - Happy to connect and see if I can point you in the right direction. I鈥檓 also not too far away in CLT
Hi everyone, looking for any referrals or recommendations for DSCR lenders for Bryson City, NC. Had some pushback from lenders I have spoken to due to a lower population in Bryson City and therefore limitations on their lending on properties in that area. Has to be someone out there so any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you 馃檹
Hey Alan - Happy to connect and see if I can point you in the right direction. I鈥檓 also not too far away in CLT
Hi everyone, looking for any referrals or recommendations for DSCR lenders for Bryson City, NC. Had some pushback from lenders I have spoken to due to a lower population in Bryson City and therefore limitations on their lending on properties in that area. Has to be someone out there so any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you 馃檹
Hi everyone, looking for any referrals or recommendations for DSCR lenders for Bryson City, NC. Had some pushback from lenders I have spoken to due to a lower population in Bryson City and therefore limitations on their lending on properties in that area. Has to be someone out there so any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you 馃檹
You should be able to find a lower MSA scored lender that can still give competitive rate options with performance record, happy to chat!
Hi everyone, looking for any referrals or recommendations for DSCR lenders for Bryson City, NC. Had some pushback from lenders I have spoken to due to a lower population in Bryson City and therefore limitations on their lending on properties in that area. Has to be someone out there so any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you 馃檹
Hey Alan, long or short term rental?
Hey Andrew, it's a tax parcel with three STR homes on it.
Hi everyone, looking for any referrals or recommendations for DSCR lenders for Bryson City, NC. Had some pushback from lenders I have spoken to due to a lower population in Bryson City and therefore limitations on their lending on properties in that area. Has to be someone out there so any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you 馃檹
Hey Alan, long or short term rental?
Hey Andrew, it's a tax parcel with three STR homes on it.
Thanks, that helps! If you want to connect, it sounds like something we may be able to help with!
Hi everyone, looking for any referrals or recommendations for DSCR lenders for Bryson City, NC. Had some pushback from lenders I have spoken to due to a lower population in Bryson City and therefore limitations on their lending on properties in that area. Has to be someone out there so any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you 馃檹
Hey Alan, long or short term rental?
Hey Andrew, it's a tax parcel with three STR homes on it.
Thanks, that helps! If you want to connect, it sounds like something we may be able to help with!
Great! Do you want to shoot me a message with your contact details and I will reach out today to discuss? Thanks