Recommendations for tenant placement and property management?

Charlotte, North CarolinaWantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Recommendations for tenant placement and property management?

Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 5 votes

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for tenant placement companies and property management for a south Charlotte property (out of state investor). How much do people normally pay for these services in the area? Do you have positive/negative experience with some providers? Any tips at all?

Thanks!

1Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    @Gil Nahmias check out NARPM.com

    Logical Property Management4.9453 Reviews
  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Gil,

    I'm a licensed Realtor and Property Manager in Charlotte. I'd love to connect regarding your rental.

    Jannelle Hurst

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.