Smoky Mountain Airbnb Arbitrage Opportunity

HaveService
Classifieds

Smoky Mountain Airbnb Arbitrage Opportunity

Rental Property Investor · Petaluma, CA · Member since 2018 · 203 posts · 164 votes

Hey everyone,

I have a 2bd/2ba new condo in Townsend, TN (Smoky Mountains) that I've been really underwhelmed by the management of. I think someone who was local or who was willing to be more hands on could blow their performance out of the water. So I'm open to letting an experienced arbitrager take this over if they'd like to.

Please DM me or let me know if there's a better place to post this for anyone who may be interested.

Thanks in advance!

Michael -

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    2y

    Hi Michael. I’m an agent/investor here in the Smokies. Would you be open to having someone just co-host it for you? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Petaluma, CA · Member since 2018 · 203 posts · 164 votes
    2y

    No, I've been so unhappy with the management, I'm really looking for someone to just take it on themselves...they can make a killing on it and I can get stable, consistent rent...win/win and I can stop paying the property manager

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.