Investors for a 2nd Lien Foreclusure Deed

Investors for a 2nd Lien Foreclusure Deed

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I bought a 2nd bank lien in a Foreclosure; the property is already deeded into my LLC. I planned to pay the 1st
lien lender, take possession of the property, evict the previous owners, and flip the property, but I invested all my liquid assets in other deals.

The property is in Rio Grande City, Texas (1hr drive from Mc. Allen, Texas), a +-2,275 sf home in a 0.52-acre lot built in 2005. According to my amortization calculations, the balance owed for the 1st lien could be +-$105 - $110K, and the property value may be $230K, being conservative.

I’m looking for investors who want to partner with me in this deal, paying off the 1st lien holder and splitting the profits.

[email protected]

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
2y

@Jose I Rojas

My recommendation is get the eviction done. As someone who has partnered I would want to know interior condition and more accurate numbers and timeframe before investing

Evicting tenant answers those questions

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Jose I Rojas

    My recommendation is get the eviction done. As someone who has partnered I would want to know interior condition and more accurate numbers and timeframe before investing

    Evicting tenant answers those questions

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Jose I Rojas

    What ever happened with this?

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.