New investor looking to secure a licensed contractor

New investor looking to secure a licensed contractor

New to Real Estate · Hinton, WV · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 2 votes

I'm looking to obtain some referrals for Atlanta -based reliable licensed contractors (investor friendly and/or work with developing rentals) so that I can analyze deals more efficiently and accurately. Thanks so much for any help you can offer.

1Reply
19 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    2y

    @Tomaseena Auzenne

    Call John Conwell at 678-524-8231 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Tomaseena Auzenne:

    I'm looking to obtain some referrals for Atlanta -based reliable licensed contractors (investor friendly and/or work with developing rentals) so that I can analyze deals more efficiently and accurately. Thanks so much for any help you can offer.

    Contact Peridot Assist - 770-284-5353. They can help you out on your project. 
  • Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    Hi Tomaseena,

  • Member since 2024 · 60 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    Hi Tomaseena! 

    My husband is a GC in the metro ATL & North Georgia areas. If you're interested in connecting with him - send me a message and I can share over his information!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.