๐Ÿ  Seeking an Investor-Friendly General Contractor in Phily ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

๐Ÿ  Seeking an Investor-Friendly General Contractor in Phily ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

Member since 2023 ยท 2 posts ยท 1 vote

Hey everyone! I'm currently on the lookout for a skilled general contractor who can provide services for fix-and-flip projects. If you know someone or if you're that person, please drop a comment or send me a message! Excited to connect and discuss potential opportunities. Thanks! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ผ

1Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 ยท 11 posts ยท 1 vote
    2y

    Hello,

    My name is Gary Lynch. I have been with BP for a short period. I am a GC with a small Rehab & Renovation Company. I have completed many Projects within Budget and in a timely manner in the Philadelphia area. If you would like me to take a look at your project, I can be reached any time after 5am, M-F, at 610 937 0939.

    Thank you

  • Alan AsriantsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent ยท Philadelphia, PA ยท Member since 2019 ยท 1k+ posts ยท 1k+ votes
    2y

    Please send me a message and I can forwrd you a contact

    Alan Asriants - New Century Real Estate 591 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.