Looking for a Strong Contractor in Dayton/Springfield

Looking for a Strong Contractor in Dayton/Springfield

Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 16 votes

Hi Dayton BP Family! I just went under contract on a 4-unit property in Springfield OH and am looking for a good contractor recommendation to walk the property for me, as I will be investing out of state. Please message me if you know anyone who has done good work for you in the past!

2Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Raf Pinero:

    Hi Dayton BP Family! I just went under contract on a 4-unit property in Springfield OH and am looking for a good contractor recommendation to walk the property for me, as I will be investing out of state. Please message me if you know anyone who has done good work for you in the past!




    I have a couple of good contractors that my clients love working with. They are very good and affordable. I can connect you with them.



  • Carlos QuirosPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2023 · 83 posts · 64 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Raf Pinero:

    Hi Dayton BP Family! I just went under contract on a 4-unit property in Springfield OH and am looking for a good contractor recommendation to walk the property for me, as I will be investing out of state. Please message me if you know anyone who has done good work for you in the past!


     How has your venture into Springfield been? I was also looking to add here as I already have rentals in Columbus. Positive? Negative? Neutral experience in Springfield?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.