Seeking Contractor Recommendations in St. Petersburg

St. Petersburg, FloridaWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Seeking Contractor Recommendations in St. Petersburg

Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 5 votes

My wife and I are looking to remodel our first property in order to maximize its value and eventually cash out refinance to rent out after rehabilitation.

We’re looking for high quality contractors in our area. Green house certified contractor preferred but NOT required.


Thanks!

0Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 5 votes
2y
Quote from @Tre Grant:

My wife and I are looking to remodel our first property in order to maximize its value and eventually cash out refinance to rent out after rehabilitation.

We’re looking for high quality contractors in our area. Green house certified contractor preferred but NOT required.


Thanks!


 Hey Tre, would love to connect if you and your wife ever need design/architecture/project management services down in St. Pete. Hope things are going well with the remodel!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Tre Grant:

    My wife and I are looking to remodel our first property in order to maximize its value and eventually cash out refinance to rent out after rehabilitation.

    We’re looking for high quality contractors in our area. Green house certified contractor preferred but NOT required.


    Thanks!


     Hey Tre, would love to connect if you and your wife ever need design/architecture/project management services down in St. Pete. Hope things are going well with the remodel!

  • Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Would love to (apologies for the delay)!

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hey Tre - I'm based in Tampa. Would love to connect and see if I can point you in the right direction. Sending you a dm!

  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    1y

    HI Tre, Within my 20 years of experience in real estate and property management, I've built a solid network of reliable contractors in the Tampa Bay area, including St. Petersburg. Since I own a property management company, I can connect you with experienced professionals who can handle your remodel with high-quality results. Some of them might not be Green House certified, but they are skilled, trustworthy, and great at maximizing property value for rental purposes.

    Feel free to reach out, and I’d be happy to share some recommendations that fit your needs!

    Graystone Investment Group4.6271 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.