I was offered a dcsr loan at 15% down with a 7% interest rate on a multifamily home in Evansville, IN, but I'm not sure if the lender is trustworthy.
Does anyone know of a lender who can match this?
7% at 15% down? No way lol. You would probably be in the mid to high 8s at that LTV with a 5 year PPP.
Happens all the time in this space. They will promise you the moon until you pay for that appraisal, they string you along for weeks and then they can't perform on their promise...
Lender 路 Tampa/St. Petersburg/Sarasota FL and Knoxville/Sevierville/Maryville, TN 路 Member since 2018 路 361 posts 路 178 votes
2y
I just closed a duplex with mid 7s interest rate last week. She had the option to only put 15% down but decided on 20% because she wanted to increase her cash flow. She did have great credit and was in FL.
I just closed a duplex with mid 7s interest rate last week. She had the option to only put 15% down but decided on 20% because she wanted to increase her cash flow. She did have great credit and was in FL.
I just closed a duplex with mid 7s interest rate last week. She had the option to only put 15% down but decided on 20% because she wanted to increase her cash flow. She did have great credit and was in FL.