Seeking Referrals: Real Estate Attorney

Seeking Referrals: Real Estate Attorney

New to Real Estate 路 Scottsdale, AZ 路 Member since 2023 路 7 posts 路 2 votes

Hey BP community! I hope this post finds you well. I'm on the lookout for highly skilled...

馃彔 Real Estate Attorney

If you know someone who operates in Oklahoma or Texas and has a stellar track record, I'd love to hear from you!

Your recommendations are invaluable to me, and I'm truly grateful for any leads you can provide. Feel free to comment below, send me a message, or tag someone who fits the bill.

Thank you for your support and assistance! 馃檹

0Reply
50 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor 路 Oklahoma City, OK 路 Member since 2014 路 57 posts 路 9 votes
    2y

    @Melissa Weinberger I sent you a message with the lawyer's contact information.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Oklahoma City, OK 路 Member since 2020 路 309 posts 路 184 votes
    2y

    https://jonespropertylaw.com/ is who my clients and I personally use! 

  • New to Real Estate 路 Scottsdale, AZ 路 Member since 2023 路 7 posts 路 2 votes
    2y

    @Lara White Thank you so much for the info! We'll reach out =)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.