Seeking Inspector and General Contractor in Miami, FL

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Floyd Robinson:

    Looking for an inspector and general contractor to work with in Miami, FL. 


     I passed the experience requirements and I'm licensed in Columbus Ohio. I'm currently working on the final exams and license verification just at the county level. happy to look at what you have I'll shoot you a DM I relocated two days ago 

  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
    2y

    If you are still looking, I have a great guy based down there as well. He renovated a property for me in Dania Beach last year and is currently doing my friend's house in Fort Lauderdale.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.