Looking for Investors in Chattanooga

Looking for Investors in Chattanooga

Real Estate Consultant · Miami · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 18 votes

Hey Everyone,

We have been working the TN market for some time and are getting into the more metropolitan area of Chattanooga.

We wholesale and regularly get off market deals in that area.

Looking for active cash buyers and investors.

We are always direct to seller.

2Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2024 · 22 posts · 4 votes
2y
Quote from @Bob S.:
Quote from @Jigar Upadhyay:

Hi Livia,

Great to hear that, keep me updated.

Updated on what? You are asking for deals all over america, What exactly are you looking for/ trying to do? 

Thanks for your message Bob. I am looking around the Missouri, Tennessee, Ohio, Texas and Georgia. Let me know if you have any good deals and happy to connect with you.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chattanooga Tn. · Member since 2024 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Livia Adams:

    Hey Everyone,

    We have been working the TN market for some time and are getting into the more metropolitan area of Chattanooga.

    We wholesale and regularly get off market deals in that area.

    Looking for active cash buyers and investors.

    We are always direct to seller.


     Hi Livia I'm an agent in Chattanooga and work with out of state investors. I'd like to hear more pleae

  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hi Livia,

    Great to hear that, keep me updated.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jigar Upadhyay:

    Hi Livia,

    Great to hear that, keep me updated.

    Updated on what? You are asking for deals all over america, What exactly are you looking for/ trying to do? 
  • Real Estate Consultant · Miami · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 18 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:
    Quote from @Livia Adams:

    Hey Everyone,

    We have been working the TN market for some time and are getting into the more metropolitan area of Chattanooga.

    We wholesale and regularly get off market deals in that area.

    Looking for active cash buyers and investors.

    We are always direct to seller.


     Hi Livia I'm an agent in Chattanooga and work with out of state investors. I'd like to hear more pleae

    Hey Mike,
    Thanks for reaching out.
    My partner will be in touch with you tomorrow.
  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Jigar Upadhyay:

    Hi Livia,

    Great to hear that, keep me updated.

    Updated on what? You are asking for deals all over america, What exactly are you looking for/ trying to do? 

    Thanks for your message Bob. I am looking around the Missouri, Tennessee, Ohio, Texas and Georgia. Let me know if you have any good deals and happy to connect with you.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jigar Upadhyay:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Jigar Upadhyay:

    Hi Livia,

    Great to hear that, keep me updated.

    Updated on what? You are asking for deals all over america, What exactly are you looking for/ trying to do? 

    Thanks for your message Bob. I am looking around the Missouri, Tennessee, Ohio, Texas and Georgia. Let me know if you have any good deals and happy to connect with you.


     I have unlimited deals in the Cleveland markets. What do you consider a good deal and how much is your cash budget ? 

  • Lender · Orange County, CA · Member since 2019 · 299 posts · 255 votes
    2y

    I'm a buyer looking for properties in the Chattanooga market. I'll be interested in connecting. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Miami · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 18 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kevin Luttrell:

    I'm a buyer looking for properties in the Chattanooga market. I'll be interested in connecting. 


     Hey Kevin,

    I messaged you directly!

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jigar Upadhyay:
    Quote from @Bob S.:
    Quote from @Jigar Upadhyay:

    Hi Livia,

    Great to hear that, keep me updated.

    Updated on what? You are asking for deals all over america, What exactly are you looking for/ trying to do? 

    Thanks for your message Bob. I am looking around the Missouri, Tennessee, Ohio, Texas and Georgia. Let me know if you have any good deals and happy to connect with you.


    Hi Jigar, you may want to consider the Columbus OH market. My out of state clients love it here because you can still find deals that are clean BRRRRs and hit the 1% rule. You will also see lots of job growth and population growth and lots of major companies developing here like Honda, Intel, Google, Facebook, etc. The rules are also very landlord friendly - no need to worry about evictions taking 12 months. Happy to connect and answer any questions you may have.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    I have not heard of anyone buying rentals in Chattanooga. ( I can't be everywhere lol ) What are the numbers, maybe we will start ?

    ALL IN, and rents? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.