finding private money

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

finding private money

Investor · pensacola fl · Member since 2023 · 57 posts · 12 votes

where would you find private money for investments like flips 

4Reply
140 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
2y

@Scoop Schneider

1. Friends and family

2. Hard money lenders

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Golden Beach Florida · Member since 2024 · 89 posts · 10 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Scoop Schneider:

    where would you find private money for investments like flips 


     My investors invest in real estate assignment contracts 

    I package them into CDOs, so borrowers get a good payback schedule and rate 

  • Member since 2024 · 75 posts · 5 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Scoop Schneider:

    where would you find private money for investments like flips 


     Hi Scoop,

    Just wanted to see if you're still looking for a private money-lending for your flip investment. I'd be happy to connect.

  • Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    I would like to know if you are still looking for a loan and would love to know more details of this project. You can send me an email at [email protected] or call me on this number 678-250-5936. Hope to hear from you soon!

  • Lender · Dover, DE · Member since 2024 · 31 posts · 10 votes
    1y

    Yes I am seeking an equity partner on a deal for one of my clients

  • Investor · pensacola fl · Member since 2023 · 57 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Esther Joseph:

    Yes I am seeking an equity partner on a deal for one of my clients


     what are the details private message me

  • Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Esther Joseph:

    Yes I am seeking an equity partner on a deal for one of my clients


     I want to hear more details on this, are you still in need of funding? Message me directly. 

  • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Scoop, are you still working in Real Estate? Let's connect! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.