Investor · Vallejo, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 1 vote
So I am actively looking for a fixing flip deal or a buy and hole deal in the Louisville Kentucky area. Are there any HML or PML that will fund the whole deal and what are the requirements? Also any help with getting up-to-date contracts so I can get the ball rolling would be helpful, thank you.
Lender · Boston, MA · Member since 2023 · 415 posts · 95 votes
2y
Hi Richard,
Most HML will lend up to 90% of the total cost, depending on the deal and the borrower's experience with a 12-month interest-only term.
To get true 100% financing, you would have to connect with a private lender or secure an equity partner whose sole purpose in the transaction is to bring the necessary funds, and you'd structure a profit split with them upon the sale of the property.
Lender · Boston, MA · Member since 2023 · 415 posts · 95 votes
2y
Hi Richard,
Most HML will lend up to 90% of the total cost, depending on the deal and the borrower's experience with a 12-month interest-only term.
To get true 100% financing, you would have to connect with a private lender or secure an equity partner whose sole purpose in the transaction is to bring the necessary funds, and you'd structure a profit split with them upon the sale of the property.
So I am actively looking for a fixing flip deal or a buy and hole deal in the Louisville Kentucky area. Are there any HML or PML that will fund the whole deal and what are the requirements? Also any help with getting up-to-date contracts so I can get the ball rolling would be helpful, thank you.
Hello, I can assist i'm a veteran and mortgage broker let's chat.