Looking for reliable contractors in Colorado Springs

Looking for reliable contractors in Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hello,

I'm looking for recommendations for reliable contractors in Colorado Springs. Specifically, I need a framing contractor, a plumber, an HVAC specialist, and an electrician. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

0Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 201 votes
2y

HVAC - Mark Ternes of Springs heating and cooling (719) 235-3779 or Joel Thayer (719) 494-7572

Electric - Apache electric +1 (719) 208-4161

Plumber Brian Baxter (719) 722-1121

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 201 votes
    2y

    HVAC - Mark Ternes of Springs heating and cooling (719) 235-3779 or Joel Thayer (719) 494-7572

    Electric - Apache electric +1 (719) 208-4161

    Plumber Brian Baxter (719) 722-1121

  • Colorado Springs · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Robin, Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

  • Colorado Springs · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Robin, I am new to the area, any tips where to look for a framing contractor? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

  • Real Estate Broker · Denver/Castle Pines/Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2021 · 248 posts · 136 votes
    2y

    Hey Jerry, 

    I have a handyman that framed an interior wall for me last month, would that work? Or do you need a full on contractor? 

    Feel free to shoot me a text at the number in the signature if you want the handyman's number. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 201 votes
    2y

    Try Michael Morris at 719-422-9702 for framing. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 201 votes
    2y

    Another framer came highly recommended from a great builder - Israel (719) 505-4756

  • Colorado Springs · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Robin, thank you very much. I appreciate it. Best, Jerry

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.