Has anyone used nomad for property management?

Has anyone used nomad for property management?

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes

 Looking for a property manager and found these website called Nomad and just want to know if its a good site for listing properties.

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ian JimenoPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 53 posts · 39 votes
    1y

    Hey @Ashley Rodriguez! I have not used Nomad myself, but I have a friend that used them about a year ago. He said it was buggy at first, but recent versions/patches have made it more workable.

    It will all depend on how robust you want the management software to be, of course.

    I'd also look into Zillow Rental Manager to get the applicants and applications in for your property, then Apartments.com to manage it. It's all free!

    Let me know if this helps! Sorry I don't have much more info on the Nomad platform.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.