Looking for DSCR Lenders for non-citizens

WantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Looking for DSCR Lenders for non-citizens

Real Estate Agent · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2023 · 25 posts · 18 votes

Hello all!

Currently looking for DSCR lenders that I can refer my leads to. I probably get 1-2 solid leads per month and would want a referral fee. These leads are international and want to invest in the US. All the lender's I've seen have minimum purchase prices of 100k and 25-35% downpayment for international. Can anyone beat that with lower minimums on price and downpayment? Feel free to send me a message here, or email at [email protected]

Thanks in advanced!

-Joseph

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Erik EstradaBusiness Member
Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Joseph Khateri:

Hello all!

Currently looking for DSCR lenders that I can refer my leads to. I probably get 1-2 solid leads per month and would want a referral fee. These leads are international and want to invest in the US. All the lender's I've seen have minimum purchase prices of 100k and 25-35% downpayment for international. Can anyone beat that with lower minimums on price and downpayment? Feel free to send me a message here, or email at [email protected]

Thanks in advanced!

-Joseph


The problem will be the low loan amount There is not much appetite for low loan amounts, as its the same work on a decent sized loan. You can get a DSCR loan with a minimum purchase price of $75k and a minimum loan amount of $55k, however with the borrower being a foreign national they won't be able to meet the minimum loan amount. (Most are capped at 65-70% LTV)

They are better off buying these in cash and refinancing once the values are above $100k or just looking for suitable properties that will open much more lending options. 

LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joseph Khateri:

    Hello all!

    Currently looking for DSCR lenders that I can refer my leads to. I probably get 1-2 solid leads per month and would want a referral fee. These leads are international and want to invest in the US. All the lender's I've seen have minimum purchase prices of 100k and 25-35% downpayment for international. Can anyone beat that with lower minimums on price and downpayment? Feel free to send me a message here, or email at [email protected]

    Thanks in advanced!

    -Joseph

     Check with @Jayson Cain

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joseph Khateri:

    Hello all!

    Currently looking for DSCR lenders that I can refer my leads to. I probably get 1-2 solid leads per month and would want a referral fee. These leads are international and want to invest in the US. All the lender's I've seen have minimum purchase prices of 100k and 25-35% downpayment for international. Can anyone beat that with lower minimums on price and downpayment? Feel free to send me a message here, or email at [email protected]

    Thanks in advanced!

    -Joseph


    The problem will be the low loan amount There is not much appetite for low loan amounts, as its the same work on a decent sized loan. You can get a DSCR loan with a minimum purchase price of $75k and a minimum loan amount of $55k, however with the borrower being a foreign national they won't be able to meet the minimum loan amount. (Most are capped at 65-70% LTV)

    They are better off buying these in cash and refinancing once the values are above $100k or just looking for suitable properties that will open much more lending options. 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Joseph - 

    My group specializes in turnkey SFR properties. We are currently doing some seller financing (limited funds) at 20% down and 5.99% interest only fixed rate for 5 years. Happy to work out a referral program for you. Let me know, and in the meantime you can get a sense of our inventory/standard rehab at www.memphiscashflow.com

    Thanks,

    Adam

  • Member since 2023 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    I meant to mention, our seller finanging works for non-US citizens in my previous response. Thanks.

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 235 posts · 94 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joseph Khateri:

    Hello all!

    Currently looking for DSCR lenders that I can refer my leads to. I probably get 1-2 solid leads per month and would want a referral fee. These leads are international and want to invest in the US. All the lender's I've seen have minimum purchase prices of 100k and 25-35% downpayment for international. Can anyone beat that with lower minimums on price and downpayment? Feel free to send me a message here, or email at [email protected]

    Thanks in advanced!

    -Joseph


     Hi Joseph, 

    We lend to foreign nationals and permanent residents and have a referral program for you so you can get a bonus! I'll DM you the details 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.