Looking for Land Buyers or Developers Interested in Austin TX

Looking for Land Buyers or Developers Interested in Austin TX

Real Estate Consultant · Austin, TX · Member since 2023 · 30 posts · 8 votes

I have an off market slightly over 3 acre parcel of land for sale opportunity in Hill country area of Austin TX. The land has been surveyed and can be sold as 2 separate 1 acre plots and one parcel of land is 1.2 acres. 

I would like to connect with land buyers or Developers looking to buy land.

Thank you. 

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Jackie Nyambura Everett

    The hill country is a vast area but I am active in the areas off 1431. There are some areas of the hill country that are very difficult to develop though for a number of reasons. Send my direction. Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.