Looking for an agent to help us in Stamford

Looking for an agent to help us in Stamford

Rental Property Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2013 · 629 posts · 339 votes

Old, (1955) house in not-great condition that might be good for a developer.

It's in central west Stamford near Cos Cob. South of Merritt Pkwy and North of downtown.

A little under 2 acres of land, including a pond, close to Fort Stamford.

We are looking for recommendations for agents who can help us make the best plan. 

1Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 698 posts · 500 votes
1y

I highly recommend @Devin Peterson

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 664 votes
    1y

    Hi Tanya, CT is my home state! Happy to connect you with an investor-focused agent. I have just the person! Lets connect

    • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2025 · 39 posts · 3 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Devin Peterson:

      Hi Tanya, CT is my home state! Happy to connect you with an investor-focused agent. I have just the person! Lets connect


       Hi Devin, could you please connect me as well? 

    • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
      Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 664 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Lawrence Okafor:
      Quote from @Devin Peterson:

      Hi Tanya, CT is my home state! Happy to connect you with an investor-focused agent. I have just the person! Lets connect


       Hi Devin, could you please connect me as well? 


       Hi Lawrence, yes more than happy to. What do you need help with exactly 

  • Rental Property Investor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Tanya, 

    I have a GC looking to add to his portfolio. I’m a Realtor based in Stamford, and I own properties here. Let me know if you want to chat. 

    Thanks!

  • Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 698 posts · 500 votes
    1y

    I highly recommend @Devin Peterson

  • Realtor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2016 · 203 posts · 69 votes
    1y

    Hi @Tanya F.,

    I'm a local investor/agent and I know the area well.

    I'm part of #1 Listing Team in CT, and would love to connect.

    Looking forward!

  • Rental Property Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2013 · 629 posts · 339 votes
    1y

    Update- the estate sale is happening this weekend, so the house will be open for a first look, then final cleaning and photos right after that.
    The listing should go live first week of April.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2025 · 39 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Thanks, Devin - Do you have colleagues with NY, NJ, & CT multifamily & hotel properties? 

    • Michael DohertyBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · West Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 449 posts · 476 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Lawrence Okafor:

      Thanks, Devin - Do you have colleagues with NY, NJ, & CT multifamily & hotel properties? 


       Hey Lawrence- i have a hotel to multi conversion here in Meriden, CT if you are interested? 

    • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2025 · 39 posts · 3 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Michael Doherty:
      Quote from @Lawrence Okafor:

      Thanks, Devin - Do you have colleagues with NY, NJ, & CT multifamily & hotel properties? 


       Hey Lawrence- i have a hotel to multi conversion here in Meriden, CT if you are interested? 


       Thanks, Michael - I just sent a connection request. Please send property overview!

  • Rental Property Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2013 · 629 posts · 339 votes
    1y

    Update- 

    We got a full asking price offer the first day it was on the market in April, and it didn't close until today. Our realtor said to us - in all of their 30+ years of being in this business, they'd never seen something move this slowly. Sooo many questions were asked and answered. But it's done, FINALLY, with just a small escrow until the fall. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.