BRRRR friendly lender - Jacksonville, Fla or area

BRRRR friendly lender - Jacksonville, Fla or area

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 1 vote

After purchasing some properties using available cash/resources during 2023-24, I am considering leveraging a primary residence heloc for our first BRRRR. I was wondering if anyone knew of a brrrr friendly bank/lender in my area. Thanks in advance for any help or guidance,

1Reply
48 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Scott WolfPro Member
    Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Ed Lowery:

    After purchasing some properties using available cash/resources during 2023-24, I am considering leveraging a primary residence heloc for our first BRRRR. I was wondering if anyone knew of a brrrr friendly bank/lender in my area. Thanks in advance for any help or guidance,


     Hi Ed,

    We're based in FL, and have a great fix to rent product, that lowers costs on both ends.  Feel free to drop me a line to learn more.

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Ed Lowery:

    After purchasing some properties using available cash/resources during 2023-24, I am considering leveraging a primary residence heloc for our first BRRRR. I was wondering if anyone knew of a brrrr friendly bank/lender in my area. Thanks in advance for any help or guidance,


     Hi Ed,

    There are several BRRRR friendly lenders here on BP. Was there a specific financing type you were looking for?

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Virginia Beach, VA 23452 · Member since 2024 · 88 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    I may be able to help. Let's connect.

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 238 posts · 73 votes
    1y

    Hi @Ed Lowery Happy to help. We provide some great options that allow for up to 90% of purchase and 100% of approved rehab budget. Lets connect! 

  • Daniel SegoviaPro Member
    Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 107 posts · 15 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Ed Lowery:

    After purchasing some properties using available cash/resources during 2023-24, I am considering leveraging a primary residence heloc for our first BRRRR. I was wondering if anyone knew of a brrrr friendly bank/lender in my area. Thanks in advance for any help or guidance,


    Im happy to connect if you're still looking for a lender. 

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Thanks all for the replies and sorry for the delay in responding - it's been very busy. I'll be funding the initial purchase and rehab using our HELOC, then looking for a lender (probably conventional) for the refi. I was hoping there was an easy way to find a small local institution that was more amenable to working on these types of deals. I do have a couple options at this point but all are closely matched - I was hoping there was a stand-out available. I'll circle back once I've closed out the initial admin on the property location and purchase.

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Ed Lowery:

    Thanks all for the replies and sorry for the delay in responding - it's been very busy. I'll be funding the initial purchase and rehab using our HELOC, then looking for a lender (probably conventional) for the refi. I was hoping there was an easy way to find a small local institution that was more amenable to working on these types of deals. I do have a couple options at this point but all are closely matched - I was hoping there was a stand-out available. I'll circle back once I've closed out the initial admin on the property location and purchase.


     I have a few guys local in Jacksonville, that can help. Send me a message if interested. 

  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 40 posts · 4 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Ed Lowery:

    Thanks all for the replies and sorry for the delay in responding - it's been very busy. I'll be funding the initial purchase and rehab using our HELOC, then looking for a lender (probably conventional) for the refi. I was hoping there was an easy way to find a small local institution that was more amenable to working on these types of deals. I do have a couple options at this point but all are closely matched - I was hoping there was a stand-out available. I'll circle back once I've closed out the initial admin on the property location and purchase.


     Happy to connect if whenever you'll be moving forward with the refi

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.