Realtor to Realtor Referrals

HaveProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Realtor to Realtor Referrals

San Antonio · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Good afternoon all,

I trust the new year is off to a great start for everybody. As 2025 is in full swing, one of my goals is to be more intentional in building a national referral network of great agents. Anytime I can connect clients with reputable agents in other markets is a big win in nurturing and servicing that relationship.

Based out of San Antonio, TX I come across many buyers and sellers with real estate plans across the country. Who here could utilize a referral partner in San Antonio? I'd love to be that resource for you and your clients. I don't view any transaction as too big or too small. Instead, I focus on treating each client with a fiduciary responsibility, regardless of property value. You can be certain I'll treat your referrals like family. Introduce yourself here and tell us where you're from. I'd love to hear from like-minded REALTORS®. You never know who needs a connection. Looking forward to sending you all business in the future!

Best regards,

Cristian Barajas

REALTOR®, GRI, PSA

[email protected]

1Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Melanie ThomasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    1y

    Hi Cristian, I sent you a message. I have an excellent agent referral program but don't want my responses getting flagged for self promotion. Looking forward to connecting! 

    RentWerx Property Management4.73304 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.