Recommend a HML or Private Lender who services smaller loans?

Recommend a HML or Private Lender who services smaller loans?

Stefan FabryPro Member
Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 15 votes

Hi,

Does anyone know an HML who will lend at a purchase price below $75K?

I reached out to several. So far, they all have the same rules in place: no lending below the $75K purchase price.
I'd appreciate any recommendations. 

I can provide more details if needed. 

Thank you 

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 52 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Stefan - Good question.  I would like to know more about your deal.  I am a hard money broker, and I think I can help.  Please see my website, www.TeamBalian.com and call me today at 818-616-0134 cell.

    I look forward to speaking with you soon.

    Thank you Stefan. 

    Manuel Balian

    Your Hard Money Broker

  • Stefan FabryPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 15 votes
    1y

    Thank you Manuel, 

    I'll reach out this morning. 

    Looking forward

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.