Seeking Tips on Scoring great 2-4 Unit Property Deals

Seeking Tips on Scoring great 2-4 Unit Property Deals

Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 8 votes

I hope everyone is doing good,

Im looking for deals of 2-4 units to partner up with someone as an equity partner. I’ve already analyzed all properties listed for sale online and I’ve reached out to lots of wholesalers in my area but nobody seems to have any properties for sale. What are some ways y’all have found great duplexes, triplexes, or even quad plexes?

2Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Belmont, MA · Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 10 votes
    1y

    Hey Enrique, where are you searching for listings? Connecting with local agents can be great to find properties you might not be seeing. 

    • Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 8 votes
      1y

      @Luckson Dambo

      hey Luckson, I appreciate your comment. I'm a Realtor in Greensboro and I've been using the MLS to search for properties. I've also tried to network with some wholesalers in my area.

    • Property Manager · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 22 votes
      1y

      @Enrique Toledo Hey Enrique, happy to connect. I'm an agent/property manager in Greensboro. Currently we have a duplex under contract, I'm always on the search for a great investment as well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.