Looking for long term rentals with some cash flow

Looking for long term rentals with some cash flow

John E McGuirePro Member
Buffalo NY area · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I have a duplex in Amherst and a single fam in Town of Tonawanda, NY , both suburbs of Buffalo. I'm looking for another SFR, duplex, or triplex in those same burbs. All for long term rentals.

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2019 · 160 posts · 112 votes
    1y

    Hi @John. Are you looking for turnkey or a value-add project? Cash flow can be manipulated many ways, including by buying in cash or with higher down payments. However, it’s generally a tough market for turnkey cash flow right now with traditional 20% down investment lending.

    I’d be happy to connect with you if you’d like to discuss further.

  • John E McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Buffalo NY area · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Do you go to the WNYREI meetings?

    I am looking for some value add (remodel?), good area for good appreciation. I'm also thinking of having one or two SFR as medium term. More about that later.

    How about you, what are you looking for?

  • John E McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Buffalo NY area · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    ...there is a meeting this Thursday 3/20.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.