Looking to connect with flippers in Chicago

Looking to connect with flippers in Chicago

Brennen ClousePro Member
Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hey all, I'm looking for any flippers in Chicago who are flipping 2-10 homes per year and are willing to share some insight with me! I'm looking to meet up for coffee, a zoom call, or a phone chat to pick your brain about how you started in the Chicago market and any advice you can share about the market for flippers.

As background, I've been a real estate agent in Seattle, WA for 9 years with a small team of agents. I also have my WA mortgage broker license. I know a lot about Seattle real estate, but not much about Chicago real estate, which is where I'd be interested in flipping homes. I am eager to get started and looking to network and learn at this stage. I am taking my IL real estate broker exam later this month. Thanks in advance for any outreach or connections! 

1Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.