Seeking Private Individual for Ground up project lending

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Seeking Private Individual for Ground up project lending

Member since 2023 · 120 posts · 26 votes

Hi all,

We have a ground up project permitted and ready to go. We've built 2 identical homes in the same neighbourhood, and our plan is to keep starting batches of projects of quarter/trimester or so. I want to see if there are private individuals here lending, as I find the leverage often better than normal hard money company lenders, and that's basically what we care about (within reasonable costs). It's not because we don't have the funds, as our liquid availability is our strength, but for anyone with an investment background, the numbers on equity and IRR are the key metrics.

Reach out if of interest. We've got 3 more in the permitting stage. SWFL.

Land: $19.500
Construction: $192.258
Sale value: $310.000

We're foreigners for the record.

Thank you

3Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2025 · 68 posts · 6 votes
1y
Quote from @Magnus Wikström:

Hi all,

We have a ground up project permitted and ready to go. We've built 2 identical homes in the same neighbourhood, and our plan is to keep starting batches of projects of quarter/trimester or so. I want to see if there are private individuals here lending, as I find the leverage often better than normal hard money company lenders, and that's basically what we care about (within reasonable costs). It's not because we don't have the funds, as our liquid availability is our strength, but for anyone with an investment background, the numbers on equity and IRR are the key metrics.

Reach out if of interest. We've got 3 more in the permitting stage. SWFL.

Land: $19.500
Construction: $192.258
Sale value: $310.000

We're foreigners for the record.

Thank you


I'm happy to connect and take a look at your options. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 68 posts · 6 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Magnus Wikström:

    Hi all,

    We have a ground up project permitted and ready to go. We've built 2 identical homes in the same neighbourhood, and our plan is to keep starting batches of projects of quarter/trimester or so. I want to see if there are private individuals here lending, as I find the leverage often better than normal hard money company lenders, and that's basically what we care about (within reasonable costs). It's not because we don't have the funds, as our liquid availability is our strength, but for anyone with an investment background, the numbers on equity and IRR are the key metrics.

    Reach out if of interest. We've got 3 more in the permitting stage. SWFL.

    Land: $19.500
    Construction: $192.258
    Sale value: $310.000

    We're foreigners for the record.

    Thank you


    I'm happy to connect and take a look at your options. 

  • Member since 2024 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Happy to review options for you. Let's chat!

    Frank Kerestesy | Crossbridge Properties LLC
    (757) 994-4617
    [email protected]
    https://crossbridgep12345.rfsitebuilder.com/

  • Member since 2023 · 120 posts · 26 votes
    1y

    @Frank Kerestesy,

    Are you a broker?

  • Jared RineBusiness Member
    Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 277 votes
    1y

    @Magnus Wikström..what leverage are you trying to obtain?  Full disclosure, I'm a mortgage broker, out of CA, and have years of experience placing private money construction loans for different clients. Mainly luxury spec builds here in CA.  I would tend to agree with you about your points about private investors vs. "hard/private" money companies, but I'd be interested to understand what you're looking for from a leverage perspective.   You might be surprised by what's out there.  I'd also be interested to hear more details about the projects you're doing, if your open.  Feel free to send me a PM/message as well.  Thanks,

    Jared Rine United Lending Partners53 Reviews
    View Page
  • Lender · Nashville, TN · Member since 2024 · 700 posts · 284 votes
    1y

    Have you been able to locate financing on this?

  • Member since 2023 · 120 posts · 26 votes
    1y

    @Brandon Croucier There is always financing, the question is on what terms.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.