Help Needed on Refinance options to include 70k construction costs

Chicago, IllinoisWantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Help Needed on Refinance options to include 70k construction costs

Flossmoor, IL · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello-

I need to refi out of my current hard money loan ASAP as it has come due. I had a couple set-backs, but am 70% complete on the project. I'd need roughly 70k in construct costs to complete. Looking for a lender who will work with me on refinancing and balance of construction costs. The property is a multiunit.

Thanks for the advice and guidance. It's my first multi-unit investment purchase.

1Reply
30 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Kelli. I'd love to work with you. Let's chat

  • Virginia Beach, VA 23452 · Member since 2024 · 88 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    I sent you a message, Kelli.

  • Member since 2025 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hi Kelly! I am interested. Let's connect!

  • Lender · Sanford, NC · Member since 2024 · 348 posts · 116 votes
    1y

    Hi Kelly! I can help you. Let's discuss more on it! 

  • Member since 2025 · 44 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hi Kelly, would love to help, let's connect!

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2025 · 76 posts · 7 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kelli Davis:

    Hello-

    I need to refi out of my current hard money loan ASAP as it has come due. I had a couple set-backs, but am 70% complete on the project. I'd need roughly 70k in construct costs to complete. Looking for a lender who will work with me on refinancing and balance of construction costs. The property is a multiunit.

    Thanks for the advice and guidance. It's my first multi-unit investment purchase.


     Interesting scenario. Happy to connect!

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kelli Davis:

    Hello-

    I need to refi out of my current hard money loan ASAP as it has come due. I had a couple set-backs, but am 70% complete on the project. I'd need roughly 70k in construct costs to complete. Looking for a lender who will work with me on refinancing and balance of construction costs. The property is a multiunit.

    Thanks for the advice and guidance. It's my first multi-unit investment purchase.


     Mid-Construction will be a challenge in this market, but doable if it makes sense. 

    How much do you owe? 

    What is the current value? 

    When was the property purchased and for how much?

    What is your cost spent to date and what is your total construction budget? 

    What is the estimated ARV?

    What is your FICO and Experience closing on flips and construction deals? 

    I would say the better route is trying to negotiate more time 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Member since 2025 · 68 posts · 6 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kelli Davis:

    Hello-

    I need to refi out of my current hard money loan ASAP as it has come due. I had a couple set-backs, but am 70% complete on the project. I'd need roughly 70k in construct costs to complete. Looking for a lender who will work with me on refinancing and balance of construction costs. The property is a multiunit.

    Thanks for the advice and guidance. It's my first multi-unit investment purchase.


     Im happy to connect if you're still looking 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.