NJ Landlord Attorney Recs - Hudson County

NJ Landlord Attorney Recs - Hudson County

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi, I just had two consultations with landlord-tenant attorneys re: possible eviction of tenant and I'm not sure about the guidance I've gotten or whether to trust reviews. Can anyone provide solid recommendations for attorneys who will fight for landlords in NJ? My property is a luxury condo unit in Hudson County.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Passaic, NJ · Member since 2024 · 26 posts · 17 votes
    1y

    I highly recommend Brian Kappock. He's communicative, responsive, has years of experience and will fight for you! https://www.kappocklaw.com/

  • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Thank you! I reached out to him.

  • Property Manager · NJ · Member since 2019 · 129 posts · 37 votes
    1y

    I highly recommend Castano Quigley Cherami LLC, they have done many evictions for our company. Ask for Daniel Debski.

    299 Main Street, Suite 1

    Lodi, NJ 07644

    o. 862 238 8700

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.