building a team

building a team

Member since 2023 · 46 posts · 9 votes

Hi everyone. I just signed the purchase agreement for a new single family home., and i want to start building a real estate support/team. I tried to connect with an investor friendly realtor using bigger pockets, but I was not able to connect with someone that was a seasoned investor, as well as a realtor., so i ended up picking someone ramdom from zillow, and did some of the leg work mysel. If you know anyone in the following categories, please pass me down their information. in the jacksonville fl area, i am looking for a realtor that is also an active investor in the area and knows the market, contractors that you had good experiences with, a CPA  that has expernece working with investor.

1Reply
25 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    1y

    Congrats on your new deal, Elvin!

    For an investor-savvy team in Jacksonville, local meetups and REI groups are your best bet for finding a realtor who actually invests, plus trusted contractors and CPAs.

    Are you planning to flip or hold this property?

  • Member since 2023 · 46 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    Thanks Drago. I am planning to hold and rent rooms. Perhaps after 2 years, do it all over again. I have to see how this one goes.

  • Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 76 posts · 30 votes
    1y

    Welcome and congrats on your purchase!  Are you going to self-manage?  I'm a little shocked you did not find a good/experienced investment realtor on here.  We definitely have some good ones in Jax to choose from.  Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.  Good luck!

  • Member since 2023 · 46 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    Hi Ken, and thanks for the response. When I was connected to realtors using the BP web, they were not investors. They were realtors.  When was the last time you used that system?

    I may get someone to help me manage it. I have not closed on the house yet, so we will see.

  • Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 76 posts · 30 votes
    1y

    I don''t use that system.  I guess maybe I should lol.  I just figured BP would have plenty of good investment realtors on here.  

  • Property Manager · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 514 posts · 470 votes
    1y

    Hi Elvin. Congrats on getting under contract! That's a huge first step. I am an active investor and we have a real estate and property management company. Our head agent @Michael Braddock invests himself and our team does the managing as well. Our company is Thirdstone Properties. We manage 500+ units in Jacksonville at the moment. We have connections with any vendor you need. For a CPA our client @Basit Siddiqi has a ton of experience with investors and is an investor himself as well. I'll send you a DM :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.