Looking for DSCR Lender for $115K Loan – 20% Down

Looking for DSCR Lender for $115K Loan – 20% Down

Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 6 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a DSCR lender that can help with a $115,000 loan amount. I’m putting 20% down, and the property is an investment rental.

Most lenders I’ve spoken to have higher minimum loan amounts ($100K+), so I’m hoping someone here has experience with a lender that works with smaller balances in this range.

Any recommendations or broker referrals would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance 🙏

4Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 18 votes
1y

Hi, question for the lenders. With a Fico of 820 and 30% down, what does the turn around time, rates and fees look like on a 250k multifamily?

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Nashville, TN · Member since 2024 · 700 posts · 284 votes
    1y

    Theres plenty of lenders around here who can help! Happy to connect!

  • Brandon BeardtPro Member
    Lender · La Crescenta, CA · Member since 2021 · 261 posts · 157 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Neela David:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for a DSCR lender that can help with a $115,000 loan amount. I’m putting 20% down, and the property is an investment rental.

    Most lenders I’ve spoken to have higher minimum loan amounts ($100K+), so I’m hoping someone here has experience with a lender that works with smaller balances in this range.

    Any recommendations or broker referrals would be appreciated!

    Thanks in advance 🙏


     I've done plenty of deals down to a $50k loan amount with minimum appraised value at $75k.

  • Nate HerndonPro Member
    Lender · Springfield, MO · Member since 2023 · 277 posts · 195 votes
    1y

    @Neela David here is what that DSCR loan would like for Ohio investors that I work with. The Cleveland area is doing really well for residential investments! Wise choice looking in that area.

  • Scott WolfPro Member
    Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 957 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Neela David:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for a DSCR lender that can help with a $115,000 loan amount. I’m putting 20% down, and the property is an investment rental.

    Most lenders I’ve spoken to have higher minimum loan amounts ($100K+), so I’m hoping someone here has experience with a lender that works with smaller balances in this range.

    Any recommendations or broker referrals would be appreciated!

    Thanks in advance 🙏


     We can definitely get this done for you.  Feel free to give me a call.

  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 495 posts · 130 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Neela David:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for a DSCR lender that can help with a $115,000 loan amount. I’m putting 20% down, and the property is an investment rental.

    Most lenders I’ve spoken to have higher minimum loan amounts ($100K+), so I’m hoping someone here has experience with a lender that works with smaller balances in this range.

    Any recommendations or broker referrals would be appreciated!

    Thanks in advance 🙏

    Happy to connect. Midwest based and that’s a loan size we do all of the time.

    Cheers.
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 49 posts · 32 votes
    1y

    Sure, give me a shout and I can provide you a rate quote. I've got 3 lender options for loan amounts under $100k. I'm also local to Cleveland area.

  • Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 18 votes
    1y

    Hi, question for the lenders. With a Fico of 820 and 30% down, what does the turn around time, rates and fees look like on a 250k multifamily?

    • Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 18 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Simon Powe:

      Hi, question for the lenders. With a Fico of 820 and 30% down, what does the turn around time, rates and fees look like on a 250k multifamily?


       In cleveland ohio BTW

    • Nate HerndonPro Member
      Lender · Springfield, MO · Member since 2023 · 277 posts · 195 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Simon Powe:

      Hi, question for the lenders. With a Fico of 820 and 30% down, what does the turn around time, rates and fees look like on a 250k multifamily?

      Hey Simon, here's what that would look like on a program I regularly use for Cleveland investors. My target closing timeline on a 30-year fixed DSCR loan is always four weeks from receiving appraisal payment.

      • Loan summary & application
      • Appraisal payment, initial documents requests, title/insurance orders (2-week front-end processing)
      • Lender processing, underwriting, closing (10-14 days)

  • Bernadeau C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes
    1y

    i have several options for those type of deals. let's connect. send me a DM.

    -TCH Funding Group 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Neela David:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for a DSCR lender that can help with a $115,000 loan amount. I’m putting 20% down, and the property is an investment rental.

    Most lenders I’ve spoken to have higher minimum loan amounts ($100K+), so I’m hoping someone here has experience with a lender that works with smaller balances in this range.

    Any recommendations or broker referrals would be appreciated!

    Thanks in advance 🙏


     I've got a whole roster of investment friendly lenders. CLICK HERE.

  • Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Yes FMS Investor Financing we offer the lowest loan amounts for DSCR loans. Feel free to give me a call at 773 414 2724 Kimberly Adams www.fmsinvestor.com

  • Zachary DealPro Member
    Lender · Member since 2023 · 464 posts · 425 votes
    1y

    Would be happy to help out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.