Looking to connect with architects/engineers

Looking to connect with architects/engineers

Rental Property Investor · Worcester MA · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 18 votes

Hey all! I'm an investor/flipper/multifamily/campgrounds and recently got my CSL. I'm looking to expand into development and hoping to connect with architect/engineering folks who might be able to help me take some building concepts/rough plans I found and turn them into actual permit-level plans that my team and I could get approvals for and build.

Any recommendations in Worcester/Boston/Massachusetts area?

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Architect · Nigeria · Member since 2025 · 46 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Congrats on getting your CSL and expanding into development  exciting move!

    I’ve worked closely with a licensed architect who specializes in turning rough concepts into permit-ready plans, especially for investors and developers like yourself. He’s familiar with MA codes and has helped clients get approvals for multifamily and commercial projects across the state.

    If you're open to connecting, I’d be happy to privately share more details or point you in the right direction. Just shoot me a DM anytime.

    Best,
    Umar

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.