Seeking new-investor friendly lenders

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Seeking new-investor friendly lenders

Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 5 votes

I'm a Realtor/New investor looking to make connections with lenders. 

3Reply
87 views

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
    1y

    HI Nathan! More than happy to connect. I am a nationwide RE investor and lender myself. Always looking to build and bond more relationships :) 

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Happy to connect 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Virginia Beach, VA 23452 · Member since 2024 · 88 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Hey there! Let's connect. 

  • Member since 2025 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Nathan Nolan:

    I'm a Realtor/New investor looking to make connections with lenders. 


     Im happy to connect. 

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 238 posts · 73 votes
    1y

    @Nathan Nolan happy to connect. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Member since 2019 · 77 posts · 19 votes
    1y

    Howdy! 

  • Member since 2025 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Happy to connect!

  • North East Ohio · Member since 2025 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Nathan Nolan:

    I'm a Realtor/New investor looking to make connections with lenders. 


     Would love to help!

  • Lender · OK · Member since 2025 · 28 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Happy to connect!

  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2025 · 53 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Hey Nathan,

    I work with first time investors across 16 states.
    We do not check credit and can close a full file in 72 hours.
    I would love to hop on a call with you and discuss your upcoming projects.
    [email protected]

    (832)-530-0163

  • Tim SwierczekPro Member
    Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Nathan Nolan:

    I'm a Realtor/New investor looking to make connections with lenders. 

    Hi Nathan, 

    I'd love to connect with you. PM me if you want to set up a zoom.
  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2025 · 76 posts · 7 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Nathan Nolan:

    I'm a Realtor/New investor looking to make connections with lenders. 

    Im happy to connect any time. 
  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hey @Nathan Nolan, if you are still looking for new lenders feel free to shoot me an email. 

    [email protected]

  • Lender · Richmond VA · Member since 2012 · 307 posts · 32 votes
    1y

    @Nathan Nolan happy to connect

  • Member since 2025 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hi Nathan Nolan, if you are still looking for a lender, let's connect. 

  • Lender · United States · Member since 2025 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Hey, @Nathan Nolan

    Happy to help and have a conversation. I have used hard money myself to flip and build ground up properties. 

    You can reach me at [email protected]

  • Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2025 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Nathan, I work at a direct hard money lending firm based in Miami, FL but we fund nationwide. Feel free to take down my info and reach out if you ever run into some hurdles getting funded. diego@capitalprimelending 

  • Specialist · Los Angeles CA / Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Connect with me directly.

  • Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 100 posts · 9 votes
    1y

    Hi Nathan,

    Thanks very much for sharing.  I would love to connect and discuss how I can serve as a resource.

    To get a better sense of my background and my company's commitment to transparency and investor flexibility, please feel free to watch my recent appearance on the Real Estate Pros podcast...

    https://youtu.be/bHibvY1bxZA

    If you're interested in learning more, kindly let me know and I will schedule a time to speak.

    Best,

    Doug Dolgoff
    Account Executive
    Temple View Capital
    (917) 359-1056
    [email protected]

  • Lender · Sacramento, CA. · Member since 2025 · 44 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I’m always open to collaborating with brokers and value strong partnership. Let's explore how we can work together.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.