Investor Friendly Agent in St. Louis

St. Louis, MissouriWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Investor Friendly Agent in St. Louis

Tonya HopkinsPro Member
Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello all,

I purchased a SF home last year in 63136 and it has been remodeled, but I had a terrible experience with both the agent and contractor.  Sadly they were referred to me by another investor.  I still have the property and own it outright, though it has a small issue holding me up,
and need guidance on the next best steps, whether to sell or keep for STR, MTR or LTR. If you have a recommendation on an investor friendly agent that is not just interested in a transaction, but also willing to provide guidance on the best outcome for an individual situation, I would really appreciate the help!

Thanks so much for any insight!
Tonya

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2023 · 245 posts · 231 votes
    1y

    You need a version of me in MO. I'm in Charlotte and am a producing Realtor and Property Manager specializing in midterm rentals and also manage long term rentals. When clients approach me for sales/rentals, I always offer numbers for all options available to them. Aside from STR - I don't mess with those.

    I'd research for a property management company and go from there. 

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    1y

    Just share the address and many will offer suggestions - we don't need to be in your market to have good ideas:)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.