PM Recommendation in the Tampa Area

PM Recommendation in the Tampa Area

Alan IzawaPro Member
Member since 2025 · 10 posts · 7 votes

I have recently purchased a rental property in the Tampa area specifically in Hillsborough County. If anyone has a good PM that would be great! Please and thank you!

0Reply
61 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Sacramento, CA. · Member since 2025 · 44 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Congrats on the Tampa property! Is this a single rental or part of a larger portfolio? I work with lenders who provide debt financing for investment properties, happy to connect if you want to explore options for funding or scaling.

  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    1y

    You have to connect with @Jay Michalec! He is amazing. 

    Graystone Investment Group4.6271 Reviews
  • Investor · Delton, MI · Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4mo

    Late to the conversation, but congrats on the purchase! I'm sure you've probably already found a manager at this point, but I would highly recommend speaking with Eaton Realty for future rentals. They're very tech-forward, and they really keep up with routine inspections to make sure the property is maintained. They've got some cool renter portal and ticketing features as well, which can be a benefit for tenants. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.