Looking for Investors to partner with

Looking for Investors to partner with

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey, I'm new to the South Carolina market and looking to get in contact with someone needing a wholesaler to bring in deals. I'm versed in creative finance and enjoy talking to sellers. Let's chat, I'd love to know what your criteria is/what you're trying to do! 

Travis Pierce

843-597-4003

0Reply
48 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Myrtle Mike ThompsonBusiness Member
    Realtor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2016 · 352 posts · 204 votes
    1y

    @Travis Pierce I'd love to chat!  I can let you know what I'm looking for personally and what a lot of my clients may be interested in.  I'm also working on putting together a local investor meetup in Myrtle Beach.  Would be great to have you there!

  • Lender · Cary, NC · Member since 2021 · 122 posts · 29 votes
    1y

    Hi Travis, I am in NC and work with The One Brokerage. It would be great to connect! I am happy to be a resource for you as lending questions come up. I'll send you a connect request. Cheers!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.