Need Funding for Your Next Deal? Let’s Talk.

HaveProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Need Funding for Your Next Deal? Let’s Talk.

Member since 2025 · 148 posts · 4 votes

If you're working on a flip, rental, new build, or portfolio project and need fast access to capital, we may be able to help. We work directly with real estate investors to connect them with funding options that fit their timelines and strategies.

Whether you're scaling, bridging a gap, or gearing up for your next project, we’re open to discussing what you need and how we can support it.

Feel free to message me here and we can go over the details of your deal.

0Reply
43 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10mo

    Hola.

    Soy Efrain, Actualmente tengo un desarrollo inmobiliario que consta de 24 departamentos, Este se encuantra en Queretaro, Mexico.

    Por lo que buscamos Inversores interesados en ejecutar este proyecto, atraves de tickets bajos o inversiones a pagos contra avances, inversiones conforme a resultados.

    Es una muy buena opcion, y me gustaria ver si me pueden apoyar.

    Saludos!

  • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    8mo

    Hi Augustin,

    Thanks for sharing this. I’m currently working on a small multifamily new-build development in Pennsylvania and exploring capital options that align with a long-term hold strategy.

    I have land under control and am in the development phase, and I’m interested in discussing funding structures that support new construction rather than short-term flips. If that fits within what you do, I’d be happy to connect and walk through the details of the deal.

    Looking forward to the conversation.

    Best,
    Shayna

    • Member since 2025 · 148 posts · 4 votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Shayna Howard:

      Hi Augustin,

      Thanks for sharing this. I’m currently working on a small multifamily new-build development in Pennsylvania and exploring capital options that align with a long-term hold strategy.

      I have land under control and am in the development phase, and I’m interested in discussing funding structures that support new construction rather than short-term flips. If that fits within what you do, I’d be happy to connect and walk through the details of the deal.

      Looking forward to the conversation.

      Best,
      Shayna


      Hi Shayna, thanks for reaching out and for sharing the details.

      Yes, that could be a fit depending on the structure. We do work with lenders that support ground-up construction, including small multifamily projects, and can align financing toward a longer-term hold with a refinance exit once the project is stabilized. Typically, they’ll look at things like project scope, total cost vs. ARV, your experience, and the planned take-out (DSCR or similar).

      If you already have the land under control and are in the development phase, I’d be happy to connect and walk through the details to see if it lines up with current parameters. Feel free to message me and we can take it from there.

      Looking forward to connecting.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.