Looking for investor for a 20k Loan

Seattle, WashingtonWantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for investor for a 20k Loan

Residential Real Estate Broker · Graham, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 17 votes

Hi Everyone,

So here is the situation. I started a huge project 3 years ago in Washington. In the middle of project I had a major accident. That lead to the project taking a year and half to long. I still own the house and it is currently on the market for  $1.2. I have a unpermitted house and land in captain cook Hawaii that I bought on owner finance with a 5 year balloon payment. Well the payment is due, roughly 20K. After that is paid I own that property free and clear. I have literally put everything in to the Washington house. The Washington home has over 500k equity. I need help. Creative ideas, personal loan against one of the places. Any ideas help. Thanks in advance. 

2Reply
81 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Graham, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 17 votes
    11mo

    Hello, 

    It has been a trying 3 years for sure, thankful for lots of lessons learned and the experience. Positive every day and things just keep working out. I am still in need of some assistance and ideas or contacts are appreciated!

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11mo

    whats the terms of the 20K?

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11mo

    and when is it due?

  • Investor · Coppell, TX · Member since 2018 · 311 posts · 166 votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Shoshawna Merten:

    Hi Everyone,

    So here is the situation. I started a huge project 3 years ago in Washington. In the middle of project I had a major accident. That lead to the project taking a year and half to long. I still own the house and it is currently on the market for  $1.2. I have a unpermitted house and land in captain cook Hawaii that I bought on owner finance with a 5 year balloon payment. Well the payment is due, roughly 20K. After that is paid I own that property free and clear. I have literally put everything in to the Washington house. The Washington home has over 500k equity. I need help. Creative ideas, personal loan against one of the places. Any ideas help. Thanks in advance. 

    I sometimes do transactional funding, let me know the best terms you can offer for a $20K short-term loan. Thanks.
    • Residential Real Estate Broker · Graham, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 17 votes
      11mo

      Its actually 34k and I am offering 15-20% real estate backed terms.

    • Banker · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 6 votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Shoshawna Merten:
      Shoshawna, I can probably get it done. Please send me an email at jklein @ aqueduct-capital.com and I can quote you terms.
      Its actually 34k and I am offering 15-20% real estate backed terms.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.