Looking for a wholesaler and birddogs

WantService
Classifieds
11moFollow

Looking for a wholesaler and birddogs

Rental Property Investor · St George, UT · Member since 2018 · 72 posts · 31 votes

Hey everyone! 
I’m an investor focusing on Midwest & Southern markets — looking to connect with active wholesalers who have off-market or creative finance deals.

I buy (or partner) on SFRs, Duplexes, and Triplexes in the $50K–$200K range — especially ones that could work as BRRRRs or Subto/Seller Finance.

Drop your info or DM me your latest deals — I’m building a small list of trusted wholesalers to work with consistently.

Let’s make some deals happen 

0Reply
57 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo

    Im in Central IN if interested

    • Rental Property Investor · St George, UT · Member since 2018 · 72 posts · 31 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

      Im in Central IN if interestedL


      if you come across any deals, reach out 

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo

    will do

  • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Dominic Richardson:

    Hey everyone! 
    I’m an investor focusing on Midwest & Southern markets — looking to connect with active wholesalers who have off-market or creative finance deals.

    I buy (or partner) on SFRs, Duplexes, and Triplexes in the $50K–$200K range — especially ones that could work as BRRRRs or Subto/Seller Finance.

    Drop your info or DM me your latest deals — I’m building a small list of trusted wholesalers to work with consistently.

    Let’s make some deals happen 

    Hi Dominic!  I have a Sfh - 3bd/1bath right now under contract in South Shore in Chicago if you are interested.  Let me know.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.