Looking for Multi-family Deals in Orange County

Looking for Multi-family Deals in Orange County

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi,

I am an investor, with RE license, actively seeking off-market multifamily opportunities in Orange County, CA, priced between $2 million and $4 million, preferably at Tustin and Lake Forest. I am looking to purchase and close by the end of the year. Please feel free to reach out if you have any upcoming opportunities. Thank you.

Ling

0Reply
68 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10mo

    Hey Ling,

    Great criteria! I come across off-market multifamily opportunities in OC occasionally. happy to connect and share details that might align with what you’re looking for.


  • Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10mo

    Hey Ling - I come across a few off-market multifamily deals in OC per year. I'll keep you posted. I'm a CRE debt broker in Ladera Ranch. DM me your contact info

  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo

    @Ling Wang come to this meetup and learn how to find properties for yourself.  Network with other investors who may be looking for the same thing or have deals.

    OCREIN - Learn How to Use PropstreamOCREIN - Learn How to Use Propstream

    Good Investing...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.