LAIC Local Agent In Charge Cleveland Oh

Cleveland, OhioWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds
10moFollow

LAIC Local Agent In Charge Cleveland Oh

Rental Property Investor · Crestline, CA · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 11 votes

I am still looking for this service LAIC Local Agent In Charge  Cleveland Oh   So far only a couple people doing it.  Very expensive.

My property management not offering the service.

Looking for a fair price.

2Reply
68 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo
    Quote from @James Runkle:

    I am still looking for this service LAIC Local Agent In Charge  Cleveland Oh   So far only a couple people doing it.  Very expensive.

    My property management not offering the service.

    Looking for a fair price.


     I work with a ton of investors that buy in cleveland and have a boots on the ground team there. Let me know what you need.

  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo

    Hey James, I'd be glad to share some referrals your way for PMs who offer the local agent in charge services. 

  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo
    Quote from @James Runkle:

    I am still looking for this service LAIC Local Agent In Charge  Cleveland Oh   So far only a couple people doing it.  Very expensive.

    My property management not offering the service.

    Looking for a fair price.


     Hi James, happy to help you with the connections I have in Cleveland. Let me know

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 916 votes
    10mo

    @James Runkle

    A good move is to call a couple mid-sized PMs in Cuyahoga County, some offer LAIC even if they don’t advertise it. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @James Runkle:

    I am still looking for this service LAIC Local Agent In Charge  Cleveland Oh   So far only a couple people doing it.  Very expensive.

    My property management not offering the service.

    Looking for a fair price.

    What do you consider a fair & expensive price for this service?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.