From Host to PM: How I built my own direct booking solution

HaveEducationWebsite
Classifieds

From Host to PM: How I built my own direct booking solution

Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone!

I’m reaching out to this community not just as a manager, but as a fellow Host. My journey in the Vacation Rental industry started 6 years ago with my very first B&B. Like many of you, I started small, learning the ropes of hospitality one guest at a time.

As I scaled from managing my own place to managing properties for others, I eventually launched my own Short Term Rental management company last year.

Early on, I realized that relying solely on OTAs like Airbnb or Booking.com wasn't enough. I wanted more control. So, I used my background to build a custom website to handle my direct bookings and manage my portfolio more efficiently.

What started as a personal tool has now evolved into a specialized Dashboard for direct rentals, and I’ve decided to open it up to other professionals in the field. Registration and property listing are, and will remain, completely free of charge.

I’m not here to "sell" you a finished product, but to share a tool built by a PM for PMs. I would love for you to take a look and try it out.

I’m looking for honest feedback from experts like you:

  • How do you find the ease of use?
  • Is there any specific feature missing that would make your daily operations easier?
  • What could be improved to better serve our industry?

Your insights would be invaluable to me. Feel free to comment below or send me a DM if you'd like to check it out!
Here the website: https://nordsudcasavacanza.com

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

#VacationRentals #ShortTermRentals #DirectBookings #PropertyManagement #HostLife

0Reply
49 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8mo

    Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

    If you've had a chance to visit the link, I would love to hear your thoughts and insights. I will do my best to improve the Dashboard and the overall portal based on your suggestions.

    Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.