Fix n’ Flip JVs, I bring funds, you bring experience

Baltimore, MarylandHaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Fix n’ Flip JVs, I bring funds, you bring experience

Investor · Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Looking to partner with active flippers to scale operations. Strict focus on sound opportunities with high equity. My buy box (fund box) is 70% ARV, SFHs & 1-4multifamilies. ARVs within FHA state limits.

Interested in the following states; AL, AR, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, MI, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI, WV.

Let’s make money together.

2Reply
33 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, Baltimore · Member since 2023 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    9mo

    Hi Omoefe!

    I am interested in connecting to see if we would be a good fit! I am currently flipping in Baltimore County (not in the city) and am trying to scale my operation this year. Please let me know a few dates and times that would work for you. You can email me at [email protected] if that is easier...

    Best,

    Kristin

  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8mo

    Hi Kristin,

    Thanks for reaching out! We’d love to connect and see if we’re a good fit. I’ve sent you a private message. Looking forward to your reply.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.