Hi everyone - I work alongside real estate investors who are reviewing funding options for projects like fix & flips, small multifamily, new construction, and long-term holds.
A lot of the conversations I’m having lately are around deal structure, timelines, and exit strategies - especially when traditional financing doesn’t always line up with how a deal is structured. My role is simply to help investors think through capital options and considerations based on the project itself.
If you’re working on a deal or planning one and want to compare funding paths before moving forward, happy to connect and talk it through 🙂 Always open to networking and learning what others here are building.
Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 497 posts · 126 votes
7mo
Hi Augustin , Thanks for sharing! I’m actively reviewing a few upcoming deals and would love to connect to learn more about the funding paths you work with. Can we set up a time to chat?